One of the interesting and effective forms of website promotion is viral marketing. Viral traffic is one type of viral marketing. Viral traffic system may be different and require specific actions. About one of such systems I mentioned at the beginning of writing this blog.
Want more visitors? More traffic? More hits?
I was introduced and I want to tell you about one of the systems of viral promotion.
Follow the steps in stages.
The first step is a visiting sites of other system participants. One sponsor's ad, and five references to the other members sites. Enter the codes in the text boxes.
Step number 2, sign up on the same page where fulfill previous file step. The resulting email will be information about authorization, as well as a link to promote your website and participation in the system.
Use the download link for the solicitation to other users and get viral traffic & visitors.
A few minutes spent can yield good results.
Do not forget to promote personal ref-links and attract referrals.