Now I test and use a few more sites for automatically attract visitors to my own site:
- 123AutoHits
- 24-7AutoHits
- 24-7AutoSurf
- AddLinkTraffic
- AdequateTraffic
- AdvanceSurf (waiting for stab)
- AdventureHits
- AggressiveHits
Good scripts. Each of these sites gives 1000 credits for signing up.
Important:
- Do not wait for an activation link via email after filling out registration forms. Visit the login page and send an activation link again by hand.
- For whatever your site has been active in these systems, you must to do once a week,250 credit points. (As for me, I was able to gain an hour of 100 credits for each site.)
More, I found a nice little thing. Browsing the program in operation from time to time there are links with bonuses.
------------------------------------------------------
After several days of testing I can say that these sites have proven not to advantage. Permanent transitions to unwanted sites inhibit the process of credits earning. Requires constant monitoring. These programs can be used, but used as a supplementary to the primary.