30.5.11

Advice for webmasters

Using Autosurf I gained some experience in working with them. I want to share experiences with webmasters who have only recently begun topromote his site by surfing.
When I first started working with autosurf programs, I:
  1. registered
  2. add my site (your link)
  3. waiting for approval
  4. started work to exchange of traffic
Alexa Indicators began to grow and it suited me. But over time, I was interested in how to optimize traffic from autosurf systems? And as it turned it can be out to optimize the traffic from autosurf. 
What is the visitor?
Visitor is a unique IP who visited your site.
What is a hits?
Hit this fact public. One visitor is equal to one hit. If a visitor came back in the day visited your site once more, this will be a visitor and two hits. If again, it will be one visitor and three hits. And so on.
Visiting a single page on your site produce results, but this result can be improved by adding links to other pages on your site. Then, each visitor will be able to visit different pages on your site. It's good for promo. First, the increased performance ranking of your site. Second, visitorsare beginning to explore the information contained on this site. In good autosurf try to add the maximum number of links to different pages on your site. This will give you the best effect.